Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Wednesday in My Studio - Tutorial Video

Once a month I will try to include a tutorial video on the blog about  jewelery, a process in creating jewelry or a look at materials.  If you'd like to see other videos or tutorials, let me know I don't mind posting and sharing other people's tutorials, as long as I have their permission.

This morning we have a brief look at inner and outer diameter of jump rings, basically measurements and why they count.

I do have other things going on in the shop, but as it is an on going learning process, and a messy one at that, I haven't taken progress pictures, but once I get the hang of it we'll show you what I have been up to.

Without further ado - Jump Rings 102, Diameter

 
Copy Right 2012, The Alchemists Vessel

As it is Wednesday, we would like to wish you a lovely rest of the week!

*These Videos and the copies on Youtube are the sole property of The Alchemists Vessel and may not used in any way, shape, form, forum, or other site or media, internet or otherwise, without the express written consent or permission of The Alchemists Vessel.

No comments:

Post a Comment