Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday - Flash, Pass and Drop Your Cash

Well, it's happened,  The Alchemists did not do her homework in favor of creating lovely items and is not only pressed for time, but is pressed for something to share as well.

Last week or the week before, I talked about the not so new Social Site "Pinterest".  This week I'd thought I share the link for Wanelo.  Pronounced wah-nee-lo an anachronism for "Want Need Love", is another online Social Shopping site of sorts.  As a user, you "Save" a store or item you like from any online shopping venue, Wanelo puts it up on their home page and categorizes it under things like Forever 21, Urbanoutfitters, Etsy and Pinterest etc..., it gets seen or it doesn't, the more "saves" an item has the higher up in rank and placement on the graphs it goes.  I have not ventured into the Wanelo world as of yet, but you may click through, and of course sign up with Facebook.  Wanelo Home

If you're a designer and looking to have a shop or things printed.  Try Cafe Press.   Create a design and have it printed on over 250 item of choice, T-Shirts, Coffee Cups, Hats etc...

I have posted this link before but it bears repeating.  If you own an online shop or are looking to get started this is a cool article.  50 Social Sites That Every Business Needs a Presence On.

I must say I am terribly disappointed in Etsy and the new way they are handling things.  It is awful.  On that note, there is a third party app that will take you to yet another version of my store, http://www.facebook.com/alchemistsvessel/app_259525164100619, not directly on Etsy's site, this also has automatic discounts, coupons, and various other things.  I may be deleting my Etsy shop in favor of promoting my Website http://alchemistsvessel.net.  Same stuff, same prices, just less hassle and headache.

Thank you for stopping by and having a look.  We would like to wish you a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment