Thursday, March 15, 2012

Featured Artist - Alizey of Alizey Clothing

 Good Morning,

Today we are please to present the Featured Artist of the Week, Alizey of Alizey Clothing.  I love knitting, and she has some wonderful light airy and gorgeous things for spring.

She writes about herself:

Who I am:
- Wife
- Mother
- Psychologist
- Friend
- Dog lover

I'm absolutely crazy about knitting, I'm doing that since I remember myself, my grandmother taught me when I was a little girl, almost it was my hobby, but when I became a mother, everything changed, I start knitting all the time, than I find Etsy, and here I am :) all my creations are 100% handmade by me, I'm the author of every item, and I'm a model on every picture, so I'm 3 in 1 :)

Here are some of her hand-knitted items for sale on Etsy.  The colors are lovely, and the clothing is very fashionable, some of the pieces would make great beach or warm weather wear, or a fabulous date night wrap!
  


Description: Black One Shoulder Knit Cotton Kimono Blouse / OOAK Clothing / Gothic Lolita / Summer Top

This item is 100% handknitted, it's very soft and light

WEIGHT
less that 3,52 o.z. (100 gr)

MATERIAL
High quality italian cotton yarn

COLOR
Black

READY TO SHIP IN SIZE:

International: XS-S
chest : 32”-37” / 81-93cm



Description: Red One Shoulder Knit Cotton Shirt / OOAK Clothing / Summer Knit Tank / Shirt / Woman clothing

This item is 100% handknitted, it's very soft and light

WEIGHT
less that 5,2 o.z. (150 gr)

MATERIAL
High quality italian cotton yarn

COLOR
Red

READY TO SHIP IN SIZE:

International: XS-S
chest : 32”-37” / 81-93cm


This next one is a personal favorite, I love the colors!  Just gorgeous, scrumptious and sumptuous!  For a little light lacy wrap, I love this! 



Description: Multicolor Cotton Hand Knit Kimono Sweater / OOAK Clothing / Summer Blouse /rusteam

This item is 100% handknitted, it's very soft and light

WEIGHT
less that 5,2 o.z. (150 gr)

MATERIAL
High quality italian cotton yarn

COLOR
Multicolor in orange beige and white tones

READY TO SHIP IN SIZE:

International: XS-S
chest : 32”-37” / 81-93cm




Description: Green and White Knit Cotton Summer Tank / OOAK Clothing / Summer Shirt / Womans Clothing

This item is 100% handknitted, it's very soft and light

WEIGHT
less that 1,7 o.z. (50 gr)

MATERIAL
High quality italian cotton yarn

COLOR
Multicolor in green and white tones

READY TO SHIP IN SIZE:

International: XS-S
chest : 32”-37” / 81-93cm
 



 Description: Light Blue Knit Cotton Beach Shawl / OOAK Beach Wear. 
This item is 100% handknitted, it's very soft and light

WEIGHT
less that 1,7 o.z. (50 gr)

MATERIAL
High quality italian cotton yarn

COLOR
light blue

SIZE
length around the hip aprox. 38 " (100 cm)

WASHING

Handwash in warm water
Dry flat

SHIPPING
This item is ready to ship in 2 business days after receiving a payment, by regular airmail with high priority class

You may also reach Alizey on Twitter, or e-mail and a direct link to her Shop is below.

You can find more creations here - www.etsy.com/shop/AlizeyClothing?ref=pr_shop_more
Follow me on Twitter - twitter.com/AlizeyClothing
Or email me - Alizey84@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. This blog is through a nice to meet new people and their land, culture and nature. Come and look at you Teuvo Kuvat - Teuvo images, both at the same time will be my blog kokoellmassa flag depicting your country's flag to rise higher. You should also tell all your friends to my blog by fermentation. Teuvo Vehkalahti Finland

    ReplyDelete