Monday, July 16, 2012

Monday Market Review

Good Morning,

Happy Monday to you all.

This past weekend was the Treasure Valley Flea Market.  A fun diversion in the middle of a hot summer afternoon.

The show was packed with people and goodies to be had, from Jewelry to Toys, and an Antique or two.


Happy Shoppers in the booth next door, poured over vintage Ray Bans and Handmade Jewelry.  The Market had a ton of things to look at.  In the center building this year, there was more space for more folks!


The booth looked good this year with cloth "walls", the curtain served as a nice backdrop for the booth.


I am happy to say that a lot of what you see on the table was sold, as well as two of my favorite pieces of Chainmaille.  Back to the workbench for me!

Fun was had by all.  I usually say that these things are really a social gathering for the vendors, but I think even the shoppers really enjoyed this event.

When I returned home Saturday evening, tired and exhausted from the day, we had a little rain and the neighborhood was treated to a natural display of beauty.  A double rainbow arched over my neighbors house.  My camera can not do it justice.  As the sun came out the rainbow faded, I stood at the backdoor and took a couple of photos in the rain.  This is the second one I have seen since I have lived in the neighborhood.  Nature is a grand and wonderful thing.


Thank you for stopping in and having a read.

The Alchemists Vessel would like to wish you a pleasant week.

No comments:

Post a Comment