Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Maintenance

Good Morning,

Tuesday is usually a feature of gifts to give,  unfortunately I can't get anything thing to upload.

Logged in this morning to read this message:

Blogger no longer supports your browser, you may experience problems and some features may no longer work.  Followed by a list of suggested links and such to upgrade to a different Firefox or other browser version.

Well that was the truth.  I am having such difficulty with the program this morning that the blog will be down for Maintenance until I solve the issue or get the iMac upgraded to a more recent Operating System.

I do apologize, as I had not intended for the blog to be down for the 4th of July.

The Alchemists Vessel would like to wish you a pleasant Independence Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment