Friday, May 10, 2013

Friday Fun and Mother's Day - Events and Misc.

Good Morning,

Yes, I am a little late in getting started today.

There will be no blog post Monday, May 13th, 2013.  I am taking the day off.  We will return on Tuesday, May 14th with "Five Great Gifts To Give."

So what's happening around Boise, this weekend, besides those overbooked and loud restaurants on Sunday?

Saturday is Boise's Race for the Cure

This is the 15th Annual Race for this event.  75% of the proceeds stay in Idaho and the other 25% nationally.

Race starts at the Albertson's Headquarters.
Phone (208) 384-0013
Price Online - $25 for adults and $10 for youth (12 and under)
Age Suitability All Ages 
Also Downtown this weekend is the 8th Street and Capital City Markets.  Julia Davis Park has several things going on as well, so get on out there and see the sites. It is supposed to be a beautiful weekend.

Sunday is Mothers' Day.   Call your Mom.  If you can't call your Mom, pick a woman in your life and let her know how much you appreciate her, she will appreciate it.

Still awaiting materials to finish up that Super Secret Project I am working on, I can post it after the 18th.  Other than that it is Metal and Gemstone as usual.

Thank you for stopping in and having a look.

The Alchemists Vessel would like to wish you a pleasant day.

Read more here:

No comments:

Post a Comment