Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Wednesday Information

Good Morning,

There isn't much to see on the blog today.

Brief updates and a news item or two.

The blog may become intermittent, it seems as if my iMac is almost obsolete, there is nothing more that can be done to upgrade or install newer OSXs or memory.  The Rainbow Wheel of Doom is rampant and constant, so it looks as if I may have to replace this sooner than later. 

Yesterday my Android phone decided it no longer wished to function.  The screen did a Fade To Black with a little white dot and then it just kind of went ffffzzzzzttttt and that was that.  Must replace that today as well.  Radio shack here I come.

I am still sitting on pins and needles waiting for news of the Brick and Mortar building I have been offered for Little Shop of Artists.  I am in hope that move in will begin as early as next week or the week after.

Thank you for stopping in and having a look.

The Alchemists Vessel would like to wish you a pleasant day.

No comments:

Post a Comment