Friday, May 17, 2013

Friday News and Things

Good Morning,

There have been some changes here at the Vessel and I would like to briefly discuss those today.

The pages that were created on Google + and connected to my personal profile have been deleted.  There are several reason and mitigating factors as to why, but Ravens Nook, The Alchemists Vessel and The Alchemists Vessel stand alone profile have been removed.  I would like to thank those that took the time to "follow" or added me to circles.  It is appreciated.

The blog will continue as usual.

We have closed the shop Blackbird Metalworks, and will be incorporating the pieces from there to shop sections on the established sites Etsy and Handmade Artists.  I think I just got a little over ambitious, and there is only so much I can do, and stay organized at the same time.

We are currently awaiting a large order and are in hope of producing some new and fun things as soon as the material arrives.

On today's agenda is trying to find someplace quiet to work.  Some idiot decided that 6:30 a.m. is the perfect time to run power tools.

Thank you for stopping in and having a look.

The Alchemists Vessel would like to wish you a pleasant day.







1 comment:

  1. I understand completely. I've been in the same boat. Right now I wonder how much good comes from the Google+ pages as well as some other ones I have. I may be doing some cleaning up myself.

    ReplyDelete