Thursday, June 7, 2012

The Muddfip Photographer: Featured Artist Thursday

Good Morning,

The weekend is almost here and that means fun in the sun, down by the river, the creek, the pond, the swimming hole, a walk in the woods, along the beach, things to do, people to see, and pictures to take.

This weeks Featured Artist is my Multi-talented friend, Shelly Moody, The Muddfip Photographer.  I can't take a photo to save my life and am amazed at the composition and quality of other people's photos.  Shelly has an an amazing eye for composition and her black and white photographs are stunning.

The Muddfip Photographer may be found on Facebook, won't you stop by and give her a Like.

What Shelly has to say about her page:

Hello and Welcome! My name is Shelly and this page features photographs, all of them taken by me. All photos are copyrighted, so please do not use without permission. All photos on this page are available for purchase. Please contact me regarding prices and sizes. Photos will be signed and numbered. I am happy to ship them to any location. Thank you for taking time to browse my photos!

Have a blessed day!

The photos below are taken from her Facebook page.  I have tried to include a variety of subjects that she takes, from nature to industrial buildings and machinery.   All of the prints are available for sale.




I love frogs! 



Any of these photos would make excellent prints or  posters, cards or stationery.  Decorating in a "Steampunk" theme?  Those huge gears on the water would make the perfect wall hanging!

Thank you for stopping by and having a read.  I hope you will also stop by and take a The Muddfip Photographers page.  There are more wondrous and wonderful photos to look at and choose from. 

The Alchemists Vessel would like to wish you a pleasant day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment