It is my pleasure to introduce a new member of the blog ring and handmadeartists.com forum, although she does not have a shop on the site you can find her budget friendly jewelry on Etsy. Links to the shop, blog and other ways for Finding Charm are listed below.
What Sarah says about her jewelry:
"I started making jewelry because I had outfits I just couldn't find that perfect piece to go with. So I thought I'd buy some beads and give it a try. I was hooked, it's almost an addiction! It's important to me that I create charming pieces that don't break the bank. I started getting compliments and requests and decided I should help others in their journey of finding charm."
She really does have some very cute and super affordable jewelry. Just in time for Christmas, let's have a look at some of her lovely and charming Holiday themed pieces.
* The lanyard measures 22 inches to the bottom of the badge hook.
Work in retail? Make your customers smile wearing a holiday id badge holder.
Christmas Green, Red Lampwork Bracelet for Large Wrist
* The bracelet measures 8 1/2 inches.
* The green beads are 1/2 wide and the red beads are 3/4 inch long and 1/2 inch wide. Crystal green beads add more shine and so do the round silver spacer beads. A simple silver toggle clasp is used.
* Earrings dangle 3 1/2 inches
* Circles are 3/4 inch wide
* Largest charms are 1/4 long
Sarah has lots of other very pretty things in her shop. Don't see anything that tickles your fancy? Contact her, she can help you find that special piece of jewelry just for you.
Need to find some charm of your own? You can find and follow this charming gal and her creations at any of the listed links:
Finding Charm on Etsy
Thank you for stopping in and having a look.
The Alchemists Vessel would like to wish you a pleasant day.