Wednesday, December 12, 2012

In My Studio - Little Shop of Artists

Good Morning,

As some of you may know, it has been a dream of mine to open my own store for quite some time.  Yes, I have on-line sites and shops, but that is just not the same thing as having a real physical brick and mortar building.

My friend Michele Deller and her husband Fred, own A-1 Video on Fairview, here in lovely Boise, Idaho, along with the property the business is on.  They have offered me the building next door / behind them for my own store.  This week Michele e-mailed me to say that the space was ready for me!  I am so excited I could burst.



Little Shop of Artists

I can't fill the store myself, so I have invited other local artists to share in the retail space.  The shop will be more like a bazaar, with select artist's wares displayed and available for sale.  A Retail Venue instead of a "Flea Market".

Participating Artists

Green Witch Designs
Mudfipp Photography
Wire Witchery
The Alchemists Vessel
The Bridal Path
Delphi Oracles
Dreathen Leathers
and more.

I am in hope that after the Holidays I will be able to get in there and paint, tidy up, and have the vendors moved in for an opening in February.  I know it is cold and snowy, but the store will be warm and full of gorgeous items.

Nothing is ever written in stone, and flexibility is good.  Things may change, but for the moment, that is the plan.  We hope you will continue to follow us and keep up to date on what's happening and once we're open that you'll stop by and see what we have in store.  Pun absolutely intended!

Thank you for stopping in and having a look. 

The Alchemists Vessel would like to wish you a pleasant day.




No comments:

Post a Comment