Friday, May 18, 2012

Post 100 Links and Promotions

Good morning,

Friday is here!  I hope all had a good work week and are ready for some fun in the sun for the next couple of days.

Here we are at the 100th Post of the blog.  Amazing.

Thank you all for coming along, reading, commenting and in general helping to make the blog interesting and different.

With the schedule being very full, I had intended to have another jewelry tutorial this month, but my camera is not cooperating, so we'll have to wait until I return from California to get that going.

We will be making a pair of earrings!  Pliers, beads, a couple of head pins and some ear wires are all you will need to follow along!  You may also wish to have some jump rings on hand for this as well.

Today, I share a link for The Muddfip Photographer, my friend Shelly Moody will be a featured artist in the near future.  Shelly takes some incredible photos, the link will take you to the facebook page.  I'm not saying too much right now as I want to save the good stuff for her feature!



 The Alchemists Vessel has a new look on Facebook and Etsy.


Thanks to Harrison Richards of HRthinkstorm on Etsy, for the new Cover Photo and Banner for the shop.  Harrison has some great products at affordable prices to help you get your on-line or brick and mortar store up, running and noticed.

On an interesting and news worthy note.  Facebook's Stock goes public today, about 11:00 a.m. EST.  $38.00 a share, those that hold shares now stand to make a nice little profit for themselves.

Don't forget Jo-Ann Fabrics is still taking students and my classes are wide open, June will be copper chain and stone chip earrings and a very pretty Swarovski Crystal "Life Bracelet" from the in-store Brochure, pick one up and register for class today.  Bring a friend, learn a new skill, meet some new folks, and harass the teacher!  What a fun way to spend a couple of hours.

Thank you for stopping by and having a look.  The Alchemists Vessel would like to wish you a wonderful day and a most pleasant and relaxing weekend.

NOTE:  There will be no blog posts next week, I will be out of town and my friend, Terry, (she did the blog last time I was out) is unavailable this time.


No comments:

Post a Comment