Wednesday, April 10, 2013

New Chainmaille Bracelets in the Shop

Good Morning,

I am excited and very pleased to share two new items in the shop.  I have also listed them on etsy, thought we'd give that site another go.

I have been working on this bracelet for quite some time, I ran out of rings, then I ran out of wire, and finally after placing an order for additional material I have finished the single color Dragonscale Chainmaille bracelet.

Moonlit Dragon 


What makes this bracelet different?  This pattern is usually woven with multicolored rings to show off the scale-like chain, using a single color lends a unique look to this pretty piece.

 The neat thing is this really does resemble scales.

 

I admit it, I have been a bit of a fan-girl of late, with the popularity of Game of Thrones among other series out now, I find myself in good company.  So the Fan Fashion continues with this cool Captured Ring Inverted Round Maille bracelet.

Tardis Blues

Silver-plated rings and Anodized Aluminum combine to complete this lovely and fun bracelet.  There is a puzzle here as well.  How do those rings just float there like that?  Worthy of any companion, and just the right shade of blue.

Available in a variety of colors or may be made in solid color silver or gold tone wires.  Great for team, school or group colors.  Wallenberg Bulldogs, I'm talking to you!



















From different angles this piece looks a little different, the addition of an accent color adds another dimension to the piece. It reminds me of a honeycomb of sorts.






















Available in Red, Pink, Olive Green, Teal, Purple and Black.


We would like to remind the reader, that although this is Chainmaille and traditionally used for armor or protective clothing, these item are meant for personal decoration only.  They will not protect you from projectiles or weapons of any kind, this includes and is not limited to, bullets, knives, swords, darts, slings, arrows, sticks, stones, ballpoint pens, snowballs and thoughtless words.

Thank you for stopping in and having a read.

The Alchemist Vessel would like to wish you a pleasant day.

1 comment: