Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday Photos

Hello there,
 
I am at a loss for something to write today, I have racked my wee brain and I got nothing!  Instead I thought I would share a photo or two.

My friend Lucritia Wolfblack sent me this wonderful web card on my facebook wall, and I completely agree.


My very dear friend and sometimes mentor, Ralph Cordero of Studio RGC is one talented and amazing sculptor.  His items can be found here: studiorgc or you can find his goodies on Etsy.

Here are a couple of his items that I just adore.  They are so detailed and just amazing to look at.  I always see something I missed before when viewing his work.

 
These are so cool, I don't know if they have holes in the botton, but they would make awesome pencil or pen toppers!  I think the green one is glow-in-the-dark.  Gruesome, but I like them.
Biter Zombie Head


















Thank you for stopping by and having a look.

The Alchemists Vessel would like to wish you a pleasant day.

No comments:

Post a Comment