Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Studio News - Sites, There Will Be Changes

Good Morning,

Today we have a bit of news.

It came to my attention yesterday that my computer troubles go beyond a simple corrupted path or file and that there are Gremlins afoot.  

After speaking with an Applecare representative, we traced the problem and fixed the issue, sort of.  Part of the problem according to Apple is that my machine is old, and I should get a new one.  No, that is not happening.  

However during this technical difficulty I have also found that there are other things I need to do as well.

- The Official Website will be updated and given a fresh look.  Features will still include shopping, but other things like the tutorials may be demoted to a link.

Little Shop of Artists location is closed, and during the summer months we will be more like a vendor than a boutique.  Details have not been worked out, but more on this later.

I try not to get too personal here, but occasionally a discussion is necessary.  My physical issues continue to get worse and makes it very difficult for me to do anything on a regular schedule.  I am in hope that the next course of treatment will allow me to maintain a schedule and get things back on track

There are still lots of beautiful things in the shops.  If there is a page or something you would like to see on the website, all suggestions are welcome.

Thank you for stopping in, The Alchemists Vessel would like to wish you a pleasant day.




1 comment:

  1. sorry to hear about the gremlins, and I hope you feel better very soon....((hugs))
    Debbi
    -YankeeBurrow

    ReplyDelete