Monday, January 21, 2013

Monday Shop News

Good Morning,

Every one is fresh and ready to start the week?  Relaxed during the weekend and recharged the batteries?  Excellent.

Today there isn't a lot to discuss, but I did want to share.

I have been talking with M.A.I.L. (Maille Artisans League International) and not only was my Chainmaille Ring accepted for their Photo Gallery, but my accidental weave variation has been accepted and included in their Library. This is very exciting, and it is an honor to be included along side some truly amazing artisans and their work.

Odin's Eye - Weave by Alix
Two Ringy Dingy - Gallery

Curious?  Want to check out more.  Have a look at the Gallery, or check out the Weaves that others have made or created, just click on a title and off you go.

Thank you for stopping in and having a look.

The Alchemists Vessel would like to wish you a pleasant day.






.

No comments:

Post a Comment