Friday, January 18, 2013

Friday Clicks

Happy Friday,

The weekend!  YAY!

I really don't have much to promote today.

Upcoming Events

Once again the Treasure Valley Flea Market has opened it's doors.  The next Market will be February 16th and 17th, 2013.  Mark your calendars, The Alchemists Vessel will be in attendance!

Shameless self promotion.

Recently I have started to participate, instead of just lurk, on the site M.A.I.L, Maille Artisans International League, and have braved the slings and arrows of my fellow maillers and submitted a piece of my work to be included in the site's Photo Gallery.  I was accepted.  I am excited and thrilled. One of the web's largest communities and Maille Weave Libraries I am honored to have my little ring included.

I have also submitted a variation of a weave and am in deep discussion with a couple of the Administrators of the site, trying to fix it up so it can be included in the Weave Library as well.  That is definitely exciting!

Little Shop of Artists is still in the running, we are simply waiting on our building so that we can move in and get the Brick and Mortar store up and going!

Also there will be a new Shop coming soon, different from the Alchemists Vessel, it will showcase Metalsmith works only, including, but not limited to Handcrafted creations, and Vintage or Repaired offerings, like this handmade Malachite Ring, currently for sale on Etsy or Handmadeartists.

Original Malachite Cabochon and Sterling Silver Ring, by Alix of TAV

 


No comments:

Post a Comment