Monday, October 12, 2015

A Look at Amazon Handmade Section

Good Morning,

Today I would like to share a link to another blog post on the subject of Amazon's new Handmade Artisan Section / Shops.

This reviewer has first hand experience with the set up and let me tell you I am so glad I read her review first before spending hours jumping through the numerous hoops to sign up for my own shop.

Let me make it clear that her opinions match my own, I am a One Woman Circus when it comes to my business and although it looks like a wonderful and lucrative venture on the surface it is little more than a money-for-nothing generator for Amazon.  

I would read the post from beginning to end, do not skim, what this artist has to say is important.  There may be some of you out there that have the means and the way to deal with Amazon, but I wouldn't do it if they were the last vestige of the internet. 

Here is the link.

http://www.creationsfromthehart.com/amazon-review/

Thank you for stopping in and having a look.

The Alchemists Vessel would like to wish you a pleasant day.

No comments:

Post a Comment