Monday, August 11, 2014

Studio News: Changes Are Coming

Good Morning,

Today I would like to share some information regarding The Alchemists Vessel, and changes being made to the web presence we currently have.

Positive changes first.  You may have noticed a new tab at the top of page, "Shop Square Market", and that is exactly what it is.  You can purchase items directly from this blog.  You may also shop directly from the site, follow the link below to be connected.  You may find Gemstone, Sterling Silver and Chainmaille jewelry items that we carry.  New items are being added weekly.

Cons: I do not have a lot of control on the shop set up, there are three sections and you can peruse the entire shop by scrolling down the page.  In hope that Square begins to allow more options for the shops soon.

Currently the Official Website is "under construction".  The old pages have been unpublished and we are working on creating a cleaner, sleeker site that will be easier to navigate and make interaction smoother.  When the site is published an announcement will be made.

You may still find and shop with us at either of our online shop sites:

The CraftStar
Handmade Artists

You may also find these shops on the right-hand sidebar menu of the blog.  Feel free to click through and have a look.

It is with much regret that I will be letting the Shop on the website "Etsy" close down.  Although it has performed the best out of all the shop sites, Etsy's business practices have finally become so ridiculous that they have chased me off the site.  There are still items to be had, but once they expire they will not be re-listed and the shop will be allowed to close.

You may find, follow and Like us at any of the links below.

Facebook
Twitter
Square Market Shop

You may also find links to these sites, and more, on the side menu bar of the blog.

Thank you for stopping in and having a look.

The Alchemists Vessel would like to wish you a pleasant day.

1 comment:

  1. I just finished setting up my Square Store, but I don't have it linked to my blog. I'll still just be promoting my The Craft Star shop. I stopped checking "Etsy" last year when I let my shop die...it is ridiculous there...what a shame that greed ruined a great site.
    Debbi
    -YankeeBurrow

    ReplyDelete