Monday, August 22, 2016

New In The Studio - Earrings

Good Morning,

Today's blog is brief.  I would like to share a piece I created for a challenge offered to a group I belong to on Facebook.  Challenge accepted.

The challenge: make a piece of jewelry based on a song.  Not as easy as it sounds.

I chose "Spooky Little Girl", by The Zombies.  How could I resist?  Halloween is right around the corner and I have a penchant for things dark and eerie.


Created from 925 Sterling Silver wire, genuine Jet and Amber beads with Sterling Silver Bat charms.  These have not been listed, as I am waiting for the end of the challenge to make them available.

This was a fun project and I thoroughly enjoyed making them.

Thank you for stopping in and having a look.  The Alchemists Vessel would like to wish you a pleasant day.

No comments:

Post a Comment