Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Five Great Gifts To Give List T14 - Halloween

Good Morning,

Mixing things up a little today with five unique gift ideas from the Shops on The CraftStar.

Witch Hat Earrings - Halloween Black Swarovski Crystals

The witch hat earrings are made with Swarovski crystals: black artemis beads, black and orange margarita beads and black cosmic rings. These earring always remind me of the Wicked Witch of the West from "The Wizard of Oz" when I wear them.

"Wicked" earrings are strung on sterling silver 22 gauge headpins and hang from sterling silver 20 gauge ear wires. The earrings measure approximately 1 1/2' from the top of the ear wire.

Your earrings will come on a decorative handmade earring card in a pretty organza bag.

Halloween Witchy Poo Felt Mouse Broomstick Black Cat Orange Star and Moons

Felt mouse dressed in orange with black stars and moons. She is ready to fly on her tiny brookstick. She is 3" tall. Her pet black cat is beside her. She is made of polymer clay. They are inseperable and so darling when used as a Halloween ornament or decoration. 

Happy Halloween....be safe.

Handmade Halloween Ghost coming out of mailbox yard stake

ghost is about 18 inches
To see more items from my shop, please visit: http://tomscrafts.thecraftstar.com/ 

Flying Monkeys Small Garden Flag, Adding Distinction To Your Yard, Business or Boat

These wonderful little flags will be perfect for hanging from your boat, adding décor to your garden, welcoming guests to your front door, or greeting family and friends at your back door. They also make wonderful gifts! Great for everyday, holidays and special occasions! My flags will hang on a standard outdoor small metal hanger or pole. They are hung from the top only, and measure 13” wide x 18” in length with a slot through the top for easy hanging. Please Note: Flag hanging poles are NOT INCLUDED! The flags are made of polyester poplin and hand sewn. They hold the colors of the designs longer than typical nylon flags, however nothing on Earth can hold up under continual direct sun. For long life, partial shade is desired. Designs are applied to one side of the flag only. Please note that the product image is for reference only. The actual size of the designs themselves may vary somewhat from the product image; if you have any specific questions about design size, please ask before ordering. Thanks! All flags are brand new and made at the time you order! CUSTOM ORDERS: If you see a design on a t-shirt or tote bag and would like to have it on a yard flag, please Convo me. All of my items are made-to-order (with a few duly noted exceptions), so I can put just about any design in my Shop on a flag for you. If you are interested in a design other than what is pictured, please E-mail us first!

Black Eclipse Ring, Cats Eye, Dark Rustic Antiqued Sterling Silver, Glass Ring, Mens Ring

Black Cat's Eye Ring flashy glass
- Any Size - please tell me your ring size during checkout
- 30x22mm Glass Cat's Eye Cabochon
- Oxidized & buffed Sterling Silver Wire (bright sterling also available)
- Smoothed down inside for comfortable wear
- Unconventionally Gift Wrapped
 :::: For Help With Sizing Go Here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ring_size

Thank you for stopping in and having a look.  We hope we have encouraged you to do a little Windows shopping of your own.

The Alchemists Vessel would like to wish you a pleasant day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment