Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday - Backyard Visitor

Good Morning,

Friday's are usually devoted to links and promotions; however; today I am out of things to promote and not only am I out of links, I am also out of Doritos!

Since it is Friday and the weekends are made for relaxing, it might be fun to share the visitor that came to see me the other day.

Once again, I have taken the photos through the glass backdoor, and had my camera set on 13x Zoom.  These were taken at around 5:45 - 6:00 p.m. in the afternoon.

Coopers Hawk, hunting something

He hung out for about fifteen (15) minutes flitting from one fence post to the other further down the yard.

He even posed for me, but just once.

These creatures are fascinating.  This is just one of the reasons I love living in Idaho, I never know what will show up in my backyard.

There it is!
Here he is on the other side of the fence.  It was hunting something. This was taken right before it dove off the fence in search of dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment